RULES FOR PARENTS/SPECTATORS;
● All referees are volunteers so please respect the referee’s decision at all times and never criticise match officials during or after a match. Without their support, the mini league simply would not
● We expect positive encouragement only from the sidelines. Any other issues will be brought to
the attention of the stewards.
● Young players play for fun and enjoyment, and this should take priority over structured
competition, Winning is not the only objective.
● Please note no Parents are allowed on the pitches at any time and should not be involved in
coaching from the sideline. Let the young managers manage and the even younger players play!
● The aim is to have all teams competitive and well matched, therefore teams may be
subject to change where the committee deems necessary.
● The Club Shop will be open providing refreshments on the day. Coffee Van will
provide hot drinks. Hot food will be available on Saturday.
● Photos will be taken over the weekend and are subject to Leixlip United to use.
● The presentation will take place after the last final on the Sunday. Each participant will receive a medal of some sort so please come along and join the celebrations. (circa 1.15pm)